Hyde Marine Approvals
We are proud to announce that Hyde GUARDIAN Gold® Ballast Water Treatment System received IMO Type Approval in December 2013.
The Hyde GUARDIAN Ballast Water Treatment System is one of the first to receive Alternative Management System (AMS) Approval from the U.S. Coast Guard on April 15, 2013. Additionally, Hyde Marine was among the first to receive IMO Type Approval from Lloyd's Register on behalf of the U.K. Maritime and Coast Guard Agency (Type Approval confirms compliance with the BWMC.) back in April 2009. It was also the first BWTS accepted into the U.S. Coast Guard's Shipboard Technology Evaluation Program (STEP). Calgon Carbon's UV Technologies Division and Hyde Marine received ISO 9001:2008 accreditation from the registrar Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and the ANAB National Accreditation Board in 2010. Below is a complete listing of all relevant approvals.
Hyde Marine has received a variety of certifications. These include:
- Alternate Management System (AMS) from the U.S. Coast Guard
- Lloyd's Register Type Approval
- MCA International Maritine Organization (IMO) Type Approval
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Certification
- Russia Maritime Register of Shipping Certification